These articles were written to educate patients who are interested in having a breast implant procedure ("boob job" in layman's term ). Making an informed decision about your surgery is a critical aspect of being happy and satisfied with the results of your breast augmentation. No article can substitute the valuable information you will receive during your consultation with your plastic surgeon. I recommend asking one of your Houston plastic surgeons for any concerns or questions about your procedure or breast implant preference during your surgical decision-making process.
Silicone Gel Breast Implants: Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
1) "Top 5 Things to Know Before Getting a Breast Implant"
2) "Breast Feeding After Breast Implants"
3) "High Profile versus Moderate Profile Breast Implants: How Does It Affect Breast Projection After Breast Augmentation?"
4) "Silicone Gel Breast Implants or Saline Breast Implants? That is the Question."
5) "Smooth or Textured Breast Implants? Anatomic versus Round Breast Implants? I'm Confused!"
6) "What is Capsular Contracture, a Common Complication of Breast Augmentation"
7) "What is the Best Bra to Wear After Breast Augmentation?"